minor Thomas freak-out (yeah, it kept me up until 4am, I was so pissed,) I decided the kid needed some more toys involving females and feminine-ish guys in the mix.
- We already know that he’s pretty cool with pegasus, so I picked him up some My Little Ponies (Rainbow Dash, Rapidfire, Gilda the Griffon)
- A car with Wonder Woman in it
- Jesse from Toy Story, whom he loves (He already has a small Lotso, the small Buzz was eaten by the dog)
- Thor, Capt. America, and Black Widow - I was hoping to find Natasha by herself, but no luck. He is already familiar with Thor and Cap
- The last thing is a Lalaloopsy mini doll (Ace Fender Bender and his pet monkey) - kind of like the Ken of Lalaloopsy it seems, of which seems to have three males.
He’s getting to the age where Batman
dollhouses secret forts are going to be really cool, especially next to his megablock houses and train tracks. I just don’t want this village I plan on one day building with my son to become a giant sausage fest.