17 4 / 2014
01 4 / 2014
The bad part to having my district manager’s number and being able to text him often (when I can’t use email) is that I have to triple check when I text my boyfriend weird and random shit.
I have this feeling that one day, one day, I’m going to send my district manager a weird subreddit, or tell him how bored I am at work.
28 3 / 2014
This is the third night in a row where I’ve heard the screams and cries of gulls. Go the fuck away, birds. The Susquehanna river is not the ocean!
24 3 / 2014
It’s also slightly pathetic that it has taken me over two hours to write three paragraphs talking about myself and that I can be so much more to this company for my damn cover letter. It’s amazing that this is the one moment where my extreme confidence has decided to fail me. Fuck you too, brain.
24 3 / 2014
Shit that is happening: a list
- Plagues - all of them. No, just bronchitis and a vicious stomach virus right before a god-awful period. Thanks body!
- Being so broke that I learned how to stretch $20 for almost two weeks. Thanks for feeding me, excellent boyfriend!
- Work - between being sent to Philly for training, film crews, events, classes for seniors, and my every day routine, it’s getting super busy. Now I’m being asked to meet with State Representatives to talk to them about vaccination legislation. I’m still shocked that I only make survivable wages. No benefits.
- At least I have a job is what I tell myself.
- Family - a sister that visits my exhusband to borrow movies or hang out with my son while he is at my ex’s house and then shuns my new boyfriend is a little more stressful than anticipated and just so fucking weird.
- Mexico planning!
- Throw on top of that the possibility of promotion and I feel like all of my hair would be gray if I didn’t just dye it red.
06 3 / 2014
I think a guy just walked into my store with dried old blood on the bottom of his jacket. I’m not sure how to handle this…
04 3 / 2014
I’m pretty fucking excited to go on a jungle trek to view ancient Mayan temples!